Essential Google Reader Keyboard Shortcuts
Keyboard shortcuts are much speedier than using a mouse. And, in this article we are sharing time saving keyboard shortcuts for Google Reader so you can access your favorite features faster than ever.
1. A key – add a new feed
2. J key – read next item in the list
3. = key – increase font size (or magnification)
4. = key - decrease font size (or magnification)
5. K key – read previous item in the list
6. N key – scan down in list view. It selects the next item without opening it
7. P key – scan up in list view. Its selects the previous item without opening it
8. O or Enter key – expand and collapse the selected item in the list
9. M key - mark items as read or unread
10. Shift + M – mark all items as read
11. 1 key - switch to Expanded view. It expand all the items of the list
12. 2 key – switch to List view. Collapse all the items of the list
13. S key - use to star an item
14. T key – use to tag an Item
15. E key – to email an feed item with your friends.
16. V key – to view original website
17. U key - Toggle the Sidepane
18. Shift + N – next subscription or folder (Left Sidepane)
19. Shift + P – previous subscription or folder (Left Sidepane)
20. Shift + X- expand folder (Left Sidepane)
21. Shift + O – open subscription or folder (Left Sidepane)
22. R key – to refresh feed items
23. / key – move cursor to search box
24. G + H – go to homepage
25. G + A – go to ‘all items’ section
26. G + S – go to ‘starred items’ section
27. G + T – open tag selector to access the tags easily
28. G+ U – open subscription selector which allow users to easily access their subscribed feeds.
29 [Quick Tip] ? Key – pressing question mark ( ? ) display most useful Google Reader Shortcuts .